Emma Calvert Studio is committed to protecting the privacy and security of our customers.
For the purposes of applicable data protection laws, including the EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) (as amended or superseded) Emma Calvert Studio is the “controller” of the personal information collected.
How we collect information from you
When you visit our Site
We will collect personal information that you provide to us when you:
- place an order through our Site
- subscribe to our mailing list
- fill in forms on our Site
We will also automatically record certain information when you visit our Site, in particular:
- when you access our site, we use “cookies” to make it easier for you to use our Site. These cookies record data about the pages you browse and the activities you carried out during your visit.
- we record details of the resources that you access to visit our site (for example, device used, number of visits, average time on site, pages viewed). This information is used to improve our website’s content and function. Your data is not processed any further nor transmitted to any third parties.
When you contact us
We may also collect personal information about you when you contact us by email, telephone or via social media.
How we use your information
We will use your information in the following ways:
- to fulfil any order that you place with us and process payment
- to help improve our services and products
- to send digital newsletters about new products, promotions or other information
You have the option to unsubscribe from our newsletters through a link at the bottom of every newsletter we send to you. We use a third-party provider, MailChimp, to deliver our newsletters. For more information, see MailChimp’s privacy notice.
If you want to change the details that you have registered online with us, please contact email@example.com
How we share your information
Emma Calvert Studio employs trusted and reputable hosting agents and payment providers to ensure the security of personal data.
- We only share your information with our core service providers and platforms as required for our business to function; for example, our website provider Squarespace.
- We will never pass on or sell your personal data to third parties or use it elsewhere.
When you visit our Site, we may place a record called a "cookie" within the browser directory of your computer.
A cookie is a small piece of information that a website can store on your web browser and later retrieve. In most cases, this information is temporary in nature (called session cookies) and is deleted as soon as you leave the Site and close your browser.
Last updated: 25 May 2018